Filed under Uncategorized

Lewis Cass Junior/Senior High School Bulletin for Monday, March 06, 2017

Faye Riddleberger Scholarship The Faye Riddleberger Scholarship is based on academics, financial need, extra-curricular activities and church activities. There will be 3 $1,000 scholarships offered. Please see Mrs. Bryan in the Guidance office for a copy of the scholarship application. All applications are due back to Mrs. Bryan in the Guidance office on or before March 14, 2017.

Peak Community Services Scholarship Scholarship is open to any student planning to study for a career working with people with disabilities. Likely majors include: Special Education, Speech Pathology, Audiology, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Vocational Rehabilitation. Please stop by the guidance office to pick up a copy of application and further requirements. Deadline is March 30.

Cass County Farm Bureau, Inc. Scholarship Stop in the guidance office to pick up an application. Deadline is April 20.

Alpha Delta Kappa Indiana Mu Chapter Scholarship Applicant must be pursuing a career in Education. Pick up an application in the guidance office. Deadline is April 3.

Memorial Hospital Foundation Scholarship The Memorial Hospital Foundation is offering 3 $1,000 scholarships for graduating seniors with career goals in the field of healthcare. The application is available in the Guidance office and the application deadline is no later than April 3, 2017.

Maude Kelley Scholarship The Howard Regional Health Foundation is offering the Maude Kelley scholarship for any student enrolled in an accredited healthcare degree program. The application deadline is April 1, 2017. Pick up an application in the Guidance Office.

Cass County Extension Homemakers Association Scholarship Applicant must be a daughter, son, or grandchild of a current Cass County Extension Homemaker Club member (or the niece or nephew of a Cass County Extension Homemaker Club member who does not have children of her own). Pick up application in the guidance office. Deadline is April 1.

Volunteering Waterford Place Health Campus is looking for volunteers to help at their facility in Kokomo. Assisting with manicures, pedicures and other various activities. If interested, contact Nannette McVay, 765-236-1239, to fill out a Volunteer Application.

Cass County Republican Women’s Club Scholarship Student must be planning to attend a college or university in Indiana. Pick up an application in the guidance office. Deadline is April 1.

Vivint Smart Home Scholarship Vivint Smart Home is offering a scholarship to high school senior or college students. Eligibility Requirements are: Eligibility Requirements In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria: · Student must be a high school senior or college student, and a legal resident of the United States · Student must be enrolled in school no later than September 30, 2017 · Winner is not based on financial need · Applicants required to submit a video (see “Make A Video” tab on the website listed above) · Student must be planning on or already enrolled in one of the eligible majors listed in the Scholarship Official Rules · Winner of the scholarship must be living in the United States Go to www.vivint.com/scholarship

Logansport Kiwanis Club Scholarship Four $1,500 Kiwanis scholarships are presented annually. Applications are available in the guidance office. Turn in completed applications to Mrs. Bryan in the guidance office by April 14.

Cass County Area Retired Teachers Association Scholarship $1,000 scholarship for an applicant entering the educational field. Stop by the guidance office to pick up an application. Turn in completed application to Mrs. Bryan in the guidance office by March 15.

Civic Players of Logansport Scholarship The Civic Players of Logansport is offering a scholarship to seniors graduating from Caston, Lewis Cass, Logansport, or Pioneer. Students applying should have participated in one or more productions on-stage or backstage with Civic Players of Logansport; participated in one or more production on-stage or backstage with a community theatre; or participated in one or more productions on-stage or backstage at their school. Deadline to apply is April 20, 2017. Paper application is in the guidance office.

Richard W. Cassidy, Jr. Memorial Scholarship An application for the Richard W. Cassidy, Jr., Memorial scholarship is available in the guidance office. You must complete an application, short essay, and have personal references. The deadline is April 7, 2017

North Central IN Builders Association Scholarship The North Central Indiana Builders Association Scholarship is available in the guidance office. You must complete an application and essay, must be a Cass Co. resident and have at least a GPA of 2.5 and be continuing education in a construction related field. Deadline is April 7, 2017

Boys Basketball Banquet The boys basketball banquet will be held Monday, March 6th, in the cafeteria, at 6:30. This is for 9th grade, JV and Varsity players and cheerleaders.

Boys Varsity Track Manager Boys Varsity Track team is looking for anyone interested in managing. If they are interested they need to see Greg Marschand.

Sad Dance Pictures Pictures from the SADD dance are available in the main office.