Boo-Grams

Boo-Grams

This month is October and October is also Anti-Bullying Month. Some of our students from the special education department started something in school called Boo-Grams. They started Boo-Grams to help spread awareness about bullying and help stop it from happening as much. We interviewed Mrs. Cozzello, one of the special education teachers, said this weekend in an email and we asked her some things about Boo-Grams. Mrs. Cozzello said “We started Boo-Grams for anti-bullying month, October. We want to spread awareness about bullying and ways to prevent it. We want to spread the need for kindness, not just for our students, but for everyone.” Boo-Grams is a sucker that you can send to a friend, a staff member, or even yourself to spread kindness. The sucker has a piece of paper attached to it that you write your name on and you can put anybody’s name that you want it to be given to. By giving these Boo-Grams to people it is a way of spreading kindness. The suckers even look like ghosts for Halloween. If you want Boo-Grams for yourself Mrs. Cozzello and some of the students in the special education department are selling them during lunch. They will be selling them until October 22nd, so if you want one make sure you bring 50 cents with you to lunch and go visit Mrs. Cozzello and the special education students right outside the main gym.