Comments (12)

All Kings' Courier Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• D

Dylan FettigSep 13, 2023 at 12:06 pm

The rules about no phones in the classroom have made an impact on this year by making people more social. Last year a lot of people were distracted on their phones instead of paying attention in class. With the change of this rule a lot more people would pay attention in class. Which I think is a good thing.

Reply
  • I

Isabella WagonerSep 13, 2023 at 11:59 am

Amazing and well written article! I liked how you got quotes from the teachers and students. It was nice to hear from the exchange students perspective. Great job!

Reply
  • K

Khloe HaydenSep 13, 2023 at 10:55 am

I think that this rule is smart, beacuse kids will get there work done more with out getting distrcted from there phone.

Reply
  • T

Trinity SingletonSep 13, 2023 at 10:52 am

The rule about no backpacks or cell phones are good rules because when people have their phones out in the class they get distracted and when they get distracted they don’t know whats going on in class so they won’t learn anything if you are always on your phone in class. When backpacks were allowed to be in the classes people would always trip over them and throw them around like a toy and without backpacks things like that won’t happen that is why I agree with the no backpacks and cell phone rule.

Reply
  • J

Jennifer Valencia-AyalaSep 13, 2023 at 10:49 am

I think that this new rule helps with new things, it helps with the student’s education and helps the student focus more instead of having a phone that the student could use to cheat or to use to not focus at all. The same goes with a backpack. The student could be hiding almost anything in their backpack whenever the student brings it to class. It comes with its own ups and downs though. Even though it has its own ups and downs. It still has ways of doing good.

Reply
  • N

Nicholas SchottlerSep 13, 2023 at 10:47 am

The rules have benefits and non-benefits, like a benefit of not bringing backpacks in classrooms, like what if someone’s backpack gets knocked over which the contents of the backpack could spill out. A benefit of not having phones in the classrooms is that if a student was doing something on their phone and the teacher would have maybe said something important. And how the 4 minute passing period went to a 5 minute passing period. And on non-benefit for back packs is now you might have to run to your locker and back so many times.

Reply
  • R

Ruby LandrumSep 13, 2023 at 9:13 am

The has changed a lot in the school and you will get in trouble if you have your backpack or phone in the classes.

Reply
  • A

AarySep 13, 2023 at 9:10 am

I believe that the new rules are helpful to most students because it can help some students stay focused instead of knowing they have a phone that they could get on and not paying attention in class.

Reply
  • G

GuillermoSep 13, 2023 at 9:10 am

I like how you talked to not only teachers but also students to get
    both perspectives and get not only one side of the story but both.

Reply
  • M

MatthewSep 13, 2023 at 9:02 am

The rules have benefits and non-benefits, like a benefit of not bringing backpacks in classrooms, like what if someone’s backpack gets knocked over which the contents of the backpack could spill out. A benefit of not having phones in the classrooms is that if a student was doing something on their phone and the teacher would have maybe said something important.

Reply
  • E

Ethan BrawandSep 13, 2023 at 8:07 am

Very nice article, it goes in context on the new rules which is really nice.

Reply
  • M

Maleigh DeeterAug 31, 2023 at 7:19 pm

This is literally the best article I have ever seen.

Reply