If you enjoy an article published by the Kings' Courier, add a comment with the story. You may also send an email to Mr. Engle, the adviser, at [email protected] .
With either of these nominating methods, readers can make a student's article eligible for the end of the year Courier Best Awards 2017. Categories will include the following: feature story, first person participation article, sports story, opinion article, news article, and review.
You may nominate articles that were published during the 2016-17 school year until May 1, 2017. At that time, a panel of judges will determine the winners that will be announced at High School Awards Night in May.
Courier Best Articles- 2nd grading period
1) Coach Marschand- State BB Hall of Fame by Evan Ohman
Best First-Person Features
1) In Honor of Sarah by Malley Ronk
Best Opinion Article
1) Tatoos Hold Meaning by Olivia Johnson
Best Sports Article
1) McGregor or Mayweather by Evan Ohman
Tie) "Moana" by Kameron Schreckenghaust and "The Next Cult Classic" by Malley Ronk
Best News Article
1) “America's Next President" by Kameron Schreckenghaust