Comments (4)

All Kings' Courier Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• M

Myles JohnsonSep 13, 2023 at 12:05 pm

I agree with this article because I would just want to grab my bag and go to my next class. Also, what if I wanted to talk to my friends, but the bell is about to ring so I can’t. I don’t have a phone but I think it is important to have your phone on you just in case something important comes up, or if your coach says that practice is canceled, but you don’t have time to taxt your parents.

Reply
  • R

RobertoSep 13, 2023 at 11:01 am

This article was really useful, I agree with what you said about the backpack rule because, it would help with getting to class on time and also help with being responsible and bringing your supplies to class. I also agree on phones should put there phones on there lockers because if you have your phone on you it could be easy to cheat if your in the back of the classroom and Hapara wouldn’t be so useful because normally teachers normally go on Hapara to make sure your on the right assignment and that your not cheating, but if you use your phone in class they would you there phone to cheat. This was a really amazing article and well described!.

Reply
  • D

Dane HallSep 13, 2023 at 8:13 am

This article is perfect for students that are new to this school and the current students because we don’t follow rules. The rules for school are a pain but they stop the students from talking in various ways. This also helps because students cant hide anything in their backpacks. They can also not bring air pods so that helps people not talk in different classes and meet up in the bathroom.

Reply
  • A

Aniah MontesSep 13, 2023 at 8:08 am

I really agree that the changes of not being able to have your backpack and phone in class affect the people at Lewis Cass since sometimes you’re not able to get to your locker in time to get the stuff you need for your next class or you’re having to carry a lot of stuff around. It can be difficult not being able to have your phone since if there’s something happening that’s bad you might need to call one of your parents or text them if you don’t have time to ask a teacher to use their classroom phone or they don’t allow you to.

Reply